Personal information is private.
By registering or placing an order on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we collect from you:
- When you visit, register or order products or services on www.gocountry.co.uk you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
- We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
Use of your Information:
- Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services.
Disclosure of your Information:
- The information you provide to us may be accessed by or given to third parties some of whom may be located outside the European Economic Area who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf.
- Your information will never be passed to a third party for the use of marketing.
- Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Subscribing to Go Country enewsletter:
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, then we will simply retain your email address, which will be added to the Go Country mailing list giving details of new products, competitions, promotions and offers. If you would like to be removed from the mailing list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Security and Data Retention:
- We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com
All information is retained on our secure servers.